Nine Lives Bazaar is a female-founded and led, Australian fashion house with a clear vision: to inspire a celebration of self.
Our designs evoke nostalgia in the form of freedom, expression and bold statement-making pieces created to be forever loved.
With clear values that run intrinsically through everything that we do – our unique culture - colourful and vivacious in nature, fosters creativity, boldness, innovation, collaboration, passion and above all, good times.
Harnessing sisterhood with our team members and customers at the forefront, we aspire to create a truly unique, inclusive and inspirational experience that exists beyond personal style, but as an extension of self.
Based out of our beautiful beachside HQ in Kingscliff, NSW.
If spending hours on social media and getting creative is your thing -- we want to hear from you! We're on the hunt for an eager Social Media & Marketing Intern who is comfortable with the in's and out's of Instagram & Tiktok, loves to get creative, isn't afraid to get in front of the camera and is eager to gain hands-on marketing experience with a busy e-commerce fashion brand.
Working with our Marketing team, our ideal intern candidate will:
- Ideally be available 1-2 days a week
- Have basic knowledge of the in's and out's of key social channels such as Instagram, Tiktok & Pinterest
- Love getting creative with content -- you know your way around a reel, viral TikTok sound & have a flair for styling up a flatlay
- Be comfortable and confident to get behind and in front of the camera
- Capable of taking initiative with putting forward content ideations in collaboration with the Social Media & Marketing Assistant & Marketing Manager
- Eager to assist with marketing events including but not limited to set up, following up RSVPs and capturing content on the ground
- Have basic knowledge of the influencer space across key social media channels
- Be versatile/flexible with assisting with varied tasks - including basic admin duties, research of market viral trends, scouting local shoot locations, influencer marketing follow ups and assisting on photoshoots
- Be a team-player who is eager to learn, develop and add value to a busy team environment
What's in it for you?
- Ideal for someone studying in a relevant field including Communications, PR or Marketing
- Gain hands-on experience with a busy e-commerce fashion brand
- Up-skill and kick start your career in Social Media and Marketing
- A fun environment in a booming industry
- Generous clothing incentives
Internship will run for 12 weeks with the option to extend. Two days a week is ideal but we’re flexible if you're the right candidate!
If this sounds like you -- send your resume and cover letter, including your Instagram handle & your top 5 favourite brands to follow on Instagram & TikTok and why to firstname.lastname@example.org