Nine Lives Bazaar is a female-founded and led, Australian fashion house with a clear vision: to inspire a celebration of self.
Our designs evoke nostalgia in the form of freedom, expression and bold statement-making pieces created to be forever loved.
With clear values that run intrinsically through everything that we do – our unique culture - colourful and vivacious in nature, fosters creativity, boldness, innovation, collaboration, passion and above all, good times.
Harnessing sisterhood with our team members and customers at the forefront, we aspire to create a truly unique, inclusive, and inspirational experience that exists beyond personal style, but as an extension of self.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Coordinator to join Nine Lives Bazaar on a part-time contract.
Based out of our beautiful Kingscliff beach-side HQ, you will be reporting to the Business Operations Manager working in a fun-loving team and focusing on leading the sales and performance of the Australian and international wholesale business. This position is responsible for managing our wholesale accounts, identifying new business opportunities, maximising growth, and developing relationships across domestic and international markets. This is an attractive role for an experienced and dynamic wholesale professional who seeks to join a company at a time of growth.
As a Wholesale Coordinator your tasks will include:
- Leading the seasonal sales process, driving sales and ensuring optimal representation of the brand and product
- Management of day to day relationships with accounts, maintaining excellent service and communication at all times
- Accountability of the pre and post sales process in line with the internal critical path deadlines, working collaboratively across teams to ensure operational efficiency and accuracy
- Supporting wholesale accounts to manage in-season trade such as VM, product trading, reorders etc to drive sales and sell through
- Development and nurturing of relationships with new and existing wholesale partners
- Ongoing market research to identify and secure suitable new accounts focusing on the strategic expansion of the brand
- Collaboration with the teams to create immersive virtual and physical showroom experiences, supported with high quality look-books and product imagery
- Responsibility of preparing post-market reports and insights for senior management reporting on channel performance and feedback to influence future product collections
- Responsibility of preparing weekly reports including analysis of sales, sell through and stock levels for ecom and monthly for wholesale.
- Working with the Business Operations Manager to set annual, seasonal, and monthly budgets along with a selling strategy to achieve the budgets,
- Sale order administration and management.
- 2+ years experience managing key fashion/retail accounts
- Demonstrated business acumen and commercial sense to aid product analysis
- A highly organised, detail-oriented mindset with the ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships on a global scale as well as cross functionally
- A passion to learn and keep up to date with the international fashion market
- Demonstrated ability to improve and manage process efficiencies, effectiveness and/or communication
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to positively represent the brand
- Working knowledge of Mac operating systems and internet applications
- If you’re an all-round good time gal or guy this job is for you!
We recognise our team are a huge part of our success so we offer:
- Flexible working hours – a healthy work-life balance is very important to us
- A culture that celebrates and appreciates hard work and successful achievements
- We love a good party and create events and team building for our employees on the reg
- A beautiful beachside office where lunch breaks and swims are encouraged
- Thursday afternoon drinks on the front porch with the team
- The day off on your Birthday!
- Complimentary fruit and snacks to get you through the day
- Generous employee discounts & clothing allowances